Read till last:
- Start making different choices. Think about your past choices and where it took you. Everything that you are now, is mostly because of your choices. If you’re unhealthy, it’s because you made the choice to be unhealthy. Whether you did it unintentionally or intentionally, it happens because of the choices you made.
- Self talk yourself in to believing in yourself. Just take a few minutes before you get to work, school, etc to talk to yourself in a positive way. I would highly advice you to open this in a new tab: Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work. Here’s What Does.
- Change your friends and do a cleanup. Find those people that will help you develop and reach that place that you want to get to. It’s best if you start searching for older friends who have completed your journey to guide you. You should cut out some of your friends too because if they’re keeping you behind then there is no point in being their friend.
- Respect every part of yourself. Simple. Respect every part of yourself. That means you respect your mind as an individual, your body as another, and that you respect your values too.So look after every part of yourself. Read books, have deep talks, exercise, eat healthy and entertain yourself.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Don’t ruin your day because you spilled milk, or because your ripped your favorite pants. That’s small stuff. Smile and continue doing what you was doing. We haven’t got time to be dragged down by such minor issues.
- Plan every major move. Self explanatory. Business? Plan it. Date? Plan it. Things to say to him/her? Plan it. Approaching the person across the room? Don’t know how? Plan it. You can even plan things on the go. For example, if you’re cooking rice then plan it while doing it. You will make less mistakes too.
- Accept the position you are in. That’s the first step of self improvement. Accept the fact that you suck. Now you just have to make sure that you don’t suck as much.
- Acknowledge your bad habits. And change it.
- Love yourself. Self-love is your secret weapon to living a fulfilling life. That’s because your inner world creates your outer world. Recommended: Why Is Self Love Important?
- Struggle. Fight. Don’t give up. It might take a month, six months, a year, or even ten! It doesn’t matter because with every step you take, you’re getting closer and closer. It’s almost foolproof! All you have to do is stay focused and learn.
Bookmark this. It’s time to gear up and change your life. You don’t deserve the position you’re in now. It’s time to use every single inch of yourself. Don’t say tomorrow. It’s time to work on yourself right now. Cut your crap and your false determination. If you really want to change your life then do it.
If someone says “man, you’re changing” then nod your head and keep on doing it. If someone finds your change weird or something then don’t pay attention to them. It’s your life man. We want to be different and we want to stand out, so this is the path we got to take.
You hear me?
People are going to say that you’re changing. They’re going to laugh. They will be shocked but you got to keep doing it because none of that matters. You’re doing this for yourself and it’s the best thing that you can do.
I believe in you.